Re: Connecting on gitter chat

Liz Barry

May 31, 2016, 11:27:23 AM5/31/16
to Ananyo Maiti, plots-gsoc
Hi Ananyo,
Thanks for this!
I embedded it as an iframe in https://publiclab.org/wiki/gsoc-ideas

also you'll see i moved around the proposals into two categories: Accepted and Proposed.

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Ananyo Maiti <anan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Lalith, Jitesh, Ujitha and Richard,

This ost is meant for all GSoC 2016 Publiclabers. I have made a gitter chatroom so that we can connect with each other. I have sent invites to all of you. Just login with github at https://gitter.im/ananyo2012/plots-gsoc which is the link to the channel. You all can suggest any day of the week when we can have conversations. Great to work with you all and Publiclab!

Ananyo Maiti

May 31, 2016, 12:26:33 PM5/31/16
to Liz Barry, plots-gsoc
Thanks Liz for this great effort!