One-line summaries from GSoC students, please!

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 21, 2016, 2:40:22 PM7/21/16
to plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all -- summaries due again this week; of what you've been working on since your last update.

AND/OR -- want to highlight a new feature (only if it's ready for broader attention!) for people to try out?

Thanks!
Jeff

Ujitha Perera

Jul 22, 2016, 12:06:37 AM7/22/16
to Jeffrey Warren, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

Last week I was able to add solr queries for main search queries and made them to working state. This week I’m going to add more details to search results and add more presentable styles for the advanced search page.

Thanks,
Ujitha.

Ananyo Maiti

Jul 22, 2016, 1:18:34 AM7/22/16
to Ujitha Perera, Jeffrey Warren, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This week I continued to work on the email notification system along with the adding Jasmine tests for plots2 codebase getting merged with Pull Request #618. Also continuing work on friendly urls that change with the title(Pull Request #600). I am now starting with adding Asked questions views in user profile.

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 22, 2016, 10:34:15 AM7/22/16
to Ujitha Perera, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Ujitha, i forget, is "People" (DrupalUsers) a searchable table? If not, (also a Q for David Days) do you think I should create a simple search method for it for use in the Rich Editor project (https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/pull/595) to hold us over until then? Thanks!

Richard Meister

Jul 22, 2016, 11:45:21 AM7/22/16
to plots-gsoc, plot...@googlegroups.com, je...@publiclab.org
Hi all,

I've published two research notes as tutorials to test the pre-release of WebJack. Also, I investigated what RPC implementations (like Firmata) for Arduino fit best with WebJack.

Best,
Richard

Ujitha Perera

Jul 23, 2016, 9:46:27 AM7/23/16
to Jeffrey Warren, plots-gsoc, plot...@googlegroups.com, je...@publiclab.org
Jeff,

Yes. 'Drupalusers’ is also searchable, using dynamic search page and also from the advanced search page. In auto-complete results also searching for people.

Thanks,
Ujitha.

Lalith Rallabhandi

Jul 23, 2016, 6:16:43 PM7/23/16
to plots-dev, je...@publiclab.org, plots...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

I worked on building prototype for location tags with hexbins, Added user following and follower relationship. Its almost complete need to complete render part of PR https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/pull/625

Thanks !