Totes and stickers

Jeffrey Warren

Aug 12, 2016, 7:40:11 AM8/12/16
to plots...@googlegroups.com

Hi all! As thanks for your hard work, will all gsoc participants (mentors and students) send me your mailing addresses so we can send you some stickers and a Public Lab tote bag?

Thanks!

Ananyo Maiti

Aug 12, 2016, 11:24:15 PM8/12/16
to Jeffrey Warren, plots-gsoc
Oh thats great Jeff! Thanks a lot! :-) Here is my mailing address:

Ananya Maiti,
Lions Eye Hospital Complex, N.S.B. Road,
City - Raniganj, Dist. - Bardhaman,
Pin - 713347,
State - West Bengal,
Country- India

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Jeffrey Warren <je...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hi all! As thanks for your hard work, will all gsoc participants (mentors and students) send me your mailing addresses so we can send you some stickers and a Public Lab tote bag?

Thanks!

David Days

Aug 13, 2016, 8:35:16 AM8/13/16
to plots-gsoc, je...@publiclab.org
David Days
13973 Lick Run Lyra Road
South Webster, OH  45682

On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 11:24:15 PM UTC-4, Ananyo Maiti wrote:
Oh thats great Jeff! Thanks a lot! :-) Here is my mailing address:

Ananya Maiti,
Lions Eye Hospital Complex, N.S.B. Road,
City - Raniganj, Dist. - Bardhaman,
Pin - 713347,
State - West Bengal,
Country- India

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Jeffrey Warren <je...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hi all! As thanks for your hard work, will all gsoc participants (mentors and students) send me your mailing addresses so we can send you some stickers and a Public Lab tote bag?

Thanks!

Jitesh Jha

Aug 13, 2016, 12:46:15 PM8/13/16
to plots-gsoc, je...@publiclab.org