OpenHour Monday : Lead (Pb)

Stevie Lewis

Jan 4, 2019, 5:23:52 PM1/4/19
to ever...@publiclab.org
Hi everyone,
We're hosting an OpenHour Monday 8pm, ET on Lead.

or Call in: +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) Meeting ID: 888 734 553

Find your local number here.

Lead is known toxin. There are no safe levels of lead for humans; any amount is a bad amount. Yet lead is a heavy metal that is common in our everyday environment. Historically it has been used in paints, pipes, and in gasoline. In this OpenHour, we will spend time exploring lead detection and monitoring, and the new Lead Data Initiative, a multi-stakeholder effort addressing environmental lead exposure and lead poisoning prevention organized by Public Lab Fellow Read Holman.

See you at OpenHour!

-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

Jan 7, 2019, 7:49:21 PM1/7/19
to ever...@publiclab.org
Hello!
The OpenHour on Lead will be starting on the top of the hour. See you there!

or Call in: +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) Meeting ID: 888 734 553

Find your local number here.

Best,
-Stevie