Hello!

Natalie St. Jean

Oct 11, 2020, 6:31:59 PM10/11/20
to plots-dev
Hello all! I was an Outreachy intern back in Dec-March and I'm dropping in to say hi to everyone. :) I'm sorry I disappeared when my internship was over, with Covid my kids were home and it was all very stressful. Life is still not back to normal, but at least we have a good rhythm going on!

I'm installing plots2 on my new computer right now, my old hard drive decided to just stop working. I have it working but all tests are returning with the error "Minitest::UnexpectedError:         ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: SQLite3::BusyException: database is locked: commit transaction"
Is there something I didn't set up correctly?