Escrow Service Quote

Micheal Barnes

Feb 15, 2022, 9:38:56 AM2/15/22
to plot...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. As previously enquired, kindly let me know if your firm can provide trust/escrow service agreements for the purchase of crane types of equipment. The purchase agreement requires funds to be held in trust/escrow. Let me know if this is your area of practice and I'll send you the purchase agreement and the escrow instructions for your review. If not, a referral would be most welcome.

Regards,

Michael Barnes

Managing Director
Arvant Group

1995 Singletree Ln suite 400,

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

U.S.A
Tel.   +1 977 5356-584

This message and any attached files are confidential and strictly intended for its addresses. Any alteration, edition, use, distribution or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please erase it and notify the sender immediately. The sender shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed, falsified or unduly used by third parties nor for any virus, damage or loss. Message for the recipient only, if received in error, please notify the sender