gsoc project-Printability of posts and wiki pages

Diksha Gupta

Feb 11, 2020, 4:15:02 AM2/11/20
to plot...@googlegroups.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi,

I’m diksha and I want to work on the project-printability of posts and wiki pages in gsoc’20 but I’m not able to find its code in  https://github.com/publiclab/plots2. Please help me with this.

Jeffrey Warren

Feb 11, 2020, 10:53:19 AM2/11/20
to Diksha Gupta, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Diksha - would you mind chiming in on the call for mentors issue we have open, which is where we'll be discussing projects until we formally open a call for proposals? https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/7360

and the JS can be found in these files:

It's not very organized, which is why we are hoping this project will address structure and maintainability as well.

Please feel free to cite the above in the call for mentors thread, it'll help keep the conversation consolidated there! Thanks!!

Jeff