Free Invite for Cloud9 Account for Public Lab instance

Jonny Dubowsky

Aug 13, 2019, 6:00:48 PM8/13/19
to plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi-
I’d like to request a free invite for cloud 9 so that I can setup a free instance to run the Public Lab open source wiki platform for public environmental monitoring information coordination.
Thanks!
Best wishes-
Jonny Dubowsky

Gaurav Sachdeva

Aug 14, 2019, 8:16:55 AM8/14/19
to Jonny Dubowsky, plots-dev
Hi Jonny,

The cloud9 doesn't allow the creation of workspace anymore so we are looking for new integration and most probably will be going with codenvy - https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/5622.

For now, there's no tested script to install the plots2 on the fly for codenvy but we'll write very soon. If you want help in setting up the project on codenvy, I can help you with that, just share the workspace with me, and I will do the setup. Or, try to run the project locally, and if you face issues, ping us at https://gitter.im/publiclab/publiclab.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Sachdeva