Open Hour 9/10: Using the Community Microscope

1 view

Bronwen Densmore

Sep 5, 2018, 4:58:23 PM9/5/18
to ever...@publiclab.org

Monday September 10th 8PM ET: Using the new Community Microscope

Please join us by phone or online on Monday, September 10th at 8pm ET for an Open Hour focusing on the Community Microscope.

Our Kickstarter rewards are shipping, so this OpenHour we will spend time working through some of the first steps to get started with the microscope-- from preparing and focusing on your first slides to adjusting your setup for different kinds of viewing. We'll also explore the ways that images and video of very small things can be used in environmental advocacy, and discuss ways that tools, such as open-source microscopes, can be used to support this work.

Login links, call in numbers & info can be found at : https://publiclab.org/openhour

Bronwen Densmore
Open Hardware Community Manager

Monday September 10th 8PM ET: Using the new Community Microscope

Please join us online on Monday, September 10th at 8pm ET for an Open Hour focusing on the Community Microscope.