Miami Barnraising at risk!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Dec 17, 2019, 2:17:52 PM12/17/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
So good news and bad news -- good news is we have a great venue and a potential date for the Miami Barnraising. The bad news is, if we don't raise 10k more for the event by January 10th, we're not going to have enough money or lead time to pull it off.

Promotion and ideas welcome!

Best,
Stevie

Obasegun Ayodele

Dec 20, 2019, 2:39:54 PM12/20/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stevie,

Please what are the dates for barnraising?

Best regards,
-Oba.

-Obasegun

Stevie Lewis

Dec 20, 2019, 3:30:52 PM12/20/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oba,
It's not yet announced, and we can't plan on it until we raise the money for it, but we're looking at the weekend of March 27-29th.
-Stevie

Eduardo Luna

Dec 20, 2019, 6:03:33 PM12/20/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
I'm having some soccer game events on the 22nd and the 29th ... I'll love to raise some money the barnraiser!!!!!!!!...