[Invitation] Public Lab 1/11 event - Solar Balloons

Ashley Mocorro Powell

Jan 6, 2021, 4:19:29 PM1/6/21
to ever...@publiclab.org
Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! Public Lab is kicking off 2021 with a community conversation during our first OpenHour of the year. Please see the event details + graphic below.  Feel free to pass this along to your networks.

Up next week:

Monday January 11, 2021, 3pm ET /2pm CT/12pm PT Solar Balloons

Join us for a conversation about community mapping tools and movements seeking alternatives to natural gas: solar balloons! Whether you're new to this type of flight or an experienced builder join this virtual discussion, bring your questions and share your story! For the first OpenHour of 2021 we’ll look at what solar balloons are, how solar balloon design has advanced, and discuss where it might go in the future. Bring your curiosity and learn tricks for building and flying these balloons! Read more on the website here: https://publiclab.org/tag/solar-balloon

How to join, visit here: https://publiclab.org/openhour

or call in: +1 301 715 8592 Meeting ID: 812 7106 7105

International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kOhXFb1gS

Meeting time in every timezone: https://everytimezone.com/s/5f018585

Look forward to seeing you there,
--
Ashley D. Mocorro Powell
Community Manager | PublicLab.org

January 21 Open Hour Invite-2.jpg

Ashley Mocorro Powell

Jan 20, 2021, 1:20:14 PM1/20/21
to ever...@publiclab.org
Hi Everyone!

Missed our last OpenHour on Solar Balloons? The recording and extensive list of resources shared are now live on the website in the OpenHour archive for your viewing! The recording can also be viewed on Public Lab's YouTube channel.

-Ashley