Feedback on the Principles for an Equitable and Effective Disaster Response

1 view

Emilio Velis

Aug 8, 2019, 3:49:23 PM8/8/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm writing to all of you a few months after the Texas Barnraising to follow up a bit to the session that took place with Greg and some of you, related to the Disaster Response Relief Principles that a group of us have been working on.

We believe that we have a good draft so far thanks to your input, and want to ask for your feedback on what we have so far, which is why I'm writing to ask you to read it and let us know what you think.

The easiest way is to fill out a form that we have prepared for you here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5ni_eJ3S4FBtB6SVa1kte3sNKE7vMCRv1ELpFs__c9ryhvA/viewform

We will appreciate your ideas, since the plan for these principles is to promote for the use of all persons who engage in disaster response efforts at a local level.

We thank you in advance for your time. Please bookmark this email and take some time to do it whenever you have the time, as we will appreciate it very much.

Thanks! :)))

Tamara Shapiro

Aug 9, 2019, 1:25:30 PM8/9/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com, Greg Bloom
Thanks!

Also, can someone give me access to the backend of the form?  Can't seem to access it and want to see if there are any rseponses from folks I sent it to.  Thanks!

Tammy

Tamara Shapiro

Aug 9, 2019, 1:30:40 PM8/9/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com, Greg Bloom
Oops! Sorry all.  That was just supposed to go to Emlio and Greg.  But! Please do fill this out! We have been working on these throughout the past year and really want your feedback!!