Miami Barnraising Update

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Stevie Lewis

未读,
2020年1月10日 13:02:552020/1/10
收件人 plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

As many of you know, we had been working on organizing a spring Barnraising in the Miami area. There are a few things in the mix that have hindered the forward momentum of event planning, and in light of those, we've decided to put the Miami Barnraising planning on hold.

However, this news doesn’t come without some future excitement I can share. Public Lab is in our 10th year anniversary this year, and with that, we will be hosting a Fall Barnraising in Louisiana, where Public Lab was founded and Barnraising tradition began.

Apologies to those who were hoping to attend the spring event, but we hope to see you in the fall!

-Stevie

Obasegun Ayodele

未读,
2020年1月10日 16:34:162020/1/10
收件人 plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stevie,

Sad to hear about the hold... But super excited to hear about Fall Barnraising for Public Lab at 10!

Looking forward to more updates...

Best regards,
-Oba.

回复全部