inviting barnraisers and your friends to a June event in Houston!

Angelique Geehan

May 8, 2019, 6:57:26 PM5/8/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
hi there... wanting to make sure not to miss any Texas Barnraising friends!

A bunch of us are meeting to support and integrate each others' work across more areas of activism — we're having a retreat June 21-22. Much of the content will be streamed online, so it would be wonderful if you could join us, even remotely...

Also, it's completely sliding scale, so mostly we are asking to share in your time... or just pass it on if you know someone who might find this affirming.

or

regular site

—Angelique

www.angeliquegeehan.com
baby carrier and family coaching • advocacy • community building

www.interchangeagents.weebly.com
training and consultation for issues related to cultural competence,
cultural awareness, cultural sensitivity, social justice, and diversity

QTPOC+ Family Circle (Houston and Southeast Texas)

Southern Regional Leaders Retreat • June 21-22, 2019

{I welcome your using any pronoun to refer to me.}