Help make a post-Texas Barnraising zine!

Joe Hui

Mar 21, 2019, 5:33:31 PM3/21/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, and especially folks who were at the Texas Barnraising!

At the event we mentioned our plan to create a collaboratively written zine to document the ideas, discussions, and projects from the event. We've decided to start this process off with a shared Google Presentation doc, where we've started adding lots of photos, session topics, and notes.

This is YOUR space, and we'd love to hear about YOUR experience. What would you want others to know about the Texas Barnraising?

We're looking for:

  • Report-ins from sessions
  • Project ideas or summaries
  • Stories or anecdotes
  • Drawings, photos, or diagrams
  • Screenshots of social media
  • ...surprise us!
Visit this link to get started sharing, or email me directly and I can upload stories/photos/etc. on your behalf. Thanks!

Screen_Shot_2019-03-15_at_1.15.31_PM.png

--
Joe Hui
Development & Communications Manager