Dec 3 OpenHour: Usability Feedback for PublicLab.org

Joe Hui

Nov 29, 2018, 3:28:43 PM11/29/18
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Have you gotten stuck or lost while browsing people's work on Public Lab, or been frustrated or confused trying to find or do things? Then we need your constructive input to make improvements! Join us December 3 at 1 pm ET for an OpenHour on Usability Feedback for PublicLab.org

This fall and winter, we've embarked on an ambitious set of projects to improve the usability and user interface design of PublicLab.org. Our growing community of code contributorsmany of whom are making their first contributions to open source, are looking to improve things, and would love to hear some of your experiences and ideas. We're looking for both general impressions and specific issues. Please show up ready to pitch in and help make Public Lab a better place.

For more details and to find your local time zone, visit https://publiclab.org/openhour#Upcoming+OpenHours
--
Joe Hui
Development & Communications Manager