Re: [Public Lab Barnraising] Soil Testing Fellowship

Benj. N. Sugar

Dec 14, 2018, 11:35:27 AM12/14/18
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com, ever...@publiclab.org
Stevie,

Very exciting.  A good opportunity to get your hands dirty.  : P

(Sorry).

Can you say a bit more about how the fellowship would not be geographically restricted?

Seems like you’ll need to be on the Gulf Coast to fulfill the goal of working with 1-2 groups on the gulf coast?

On Dec 7, 2018, at 4:38 PM, Stevie Lewis <ste...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hello!
Public Lab is excited to announce that we are opening a Community Science Soil Testing Fellowship. Applications are due December 19th. Please share widely and send any questions to ste...@publiclab.org.

Best,
Stevie

Benj. N. Sugar

Dec 14, 2018, 12:29:23 PM12/14/18
to Stevie Lewis, plots-ba...@googlegroups.com, ever...@publiclab.org
(Forgot to cc everyone).

Perhaps more directly: will the fellow be responsible for getting themselves to the gulf coast when necessary?

Sorry for all the details, if I send to contacts in GA they will probably want to know.

On Dec 14, 2018, at 12:23 PM, Stevie Lewis <ste...@publiclab.org> wrote:

Hi Benjamin!

People outside of Gulf Coast are most certainly welcome to apply! And we can help to connect local groups and the fellow remotely who are interested in soil testing. As long as we can still cover those interests, and the US regulatory landscape questions, I think it's ok.

Thanks for asking!
Stevie

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Public Laboratory Staff" group.