[PublicLab] Question: Which NO2 Sensor for low-concentration measurement? (#23660)

1 view

notifi...@publiclab.org

Nov 24, 2020, 5:49:13 PM11/24/20
to notifi...@publiclab.org

Which NO2 Sensor for low-concentration measurement?

Read and respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/Alex_Solaga/05-18-2020/which-no2-sensor-for-low-concentration-measurement

Hello everybody,

I am working on a air purifier for traffic hot spots that works with micro bacteria.

Now it is time to test the prototype.

I want to monitor the absorption of NO2 .

I have seen a few projects of air quality sensing, and all of them use the MICs2710 (or similar low budget sensors).

I don't get why. The detection range starts at about 0.2 ppm.

Here (Berlin, Germany) we have between 2 - 50 ppb (with a maximum value of 100ppb, due to EU restrictions)

I want to connect it to a Arduino.

Can you recommend a sensor, or manufacturer for my needs? (Doesnt have to be low budget)

Thank you!

Alex

Respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/Alex_Solaga/05-18-2020/which-no2-sensor-for-low-concentration-measurement

This post was tagged with #air-quality by bhamster

You received this email because it was tagged with: air-quality.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/air-quality,question:general,general,nitrogen-dioxide,first-time-poster.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Make a one-time or recurring donation at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.