Empty dictionaries in result

Priyam Maheshwari

Jun 5, 2019, 2:44:41 AM6/5/19
to PLOS API Developers

Truncated response from that API call
{"response": {
  • "numFound": 739,
  • "start": 1,
  • "docs": [
    • { },
    • {
      • "doi": [
        • "10.1371/journal.pone.0217680"
        ],
      • "author_display": [
        • "Noor Kazim",
        • "Abhinav Adhikari",
        • "Judith Davie"
        ],
      • "abstract": [
        • "\nThe transcription elongation factor TFIIS is encoded by a three member gene family in vertebrates. Here we show that one member of this family, TCEA3, is upregulated during skeletal muscle differentiation and acts to promote gene activation by the myogenic regulatory family of transcription factors, which includes MyoD and myogenin. We show that myogenin is a direct regulator of Tcea3. Myogenin binds to the Tcea3 promoter and is required to recruit RNA polymerase II. TCEA3 can bind to both myogenin and MyoD and is co-recruited with the MRFs to promoters dependent on the MRFs. Depletion of myogenin inhibits the recruitment of TCEA3, suggesting that the interaction of TCEA3 with the MRFs serves to aid in recruitment to target promoters. Like TFIIS, we show that TCEA3 interacts with RNA polymerase II. TCEA3 travels with the elongating RNA polymerase II in the coding region of genes and depletions of TCEA3 inhibit the recruitment of RNA polymerase II to promoters. In proliferating cells, TCEA3 expressed at low levels and is present in both the nucleus and cytoplasm. However, upon differentiation, TCEA3 is upregulated and transported exclusively to the nucleus. Thus, our data show that TCEA3 is a required co-factor for MRF driven gene expression during myogenesis.\n"
        ],
      • "title": "The transcription elongation factor TCEA3 promotes the activity of the myogenic regulatory factors"
      },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • {
      • "doi": [
        • "10.1371/journal.pone.0217707"
        ],
      • "author_display": [
        • "Louise G. Nielsen",
        • "Martin K. Rimvall",
        • "Lars Clemmensen",
        • "Anja Munkholm",
        • "Hanne Elberling",
        • "Else Marie Olsen",
        • "Charlotte Ulrikka Rask",
        • "Anne Mette Skovgaard",
        • "Pia Jeppesen"
        ],
      • "abstract": [
        • "\nThe Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) is a brief, widely used instrument to screen for mental health problems in children and adolescents. The SDQ predictive algorithms developed for the SDQ, synthesize information from multiple informants regarding psychiatric symptoms and their impact on daily life. This study aimed to explore the validity of the SDQ predictive algorithms used in preschool age to predict mental disorders in preadolescence. The study population comprises 1176 children from the Copenhagen Child Cohort 2000 (CCC2000) assessed at age 5–7 years by the SDQ and reassessed at 11–12 years with the Development and Well Being Assessment (DAWBA) for evaluation of ICD-10 mental disorders. Odds Ratios (ORs), sensitivities, specificities, positive predictive values (PPVs) and negative predictive values (NPVs) were calculated for the SDQ predictive algorithms regarding ICD-10 diagnoses of hyperkinetic-inattentive-, behavioural- and emotional disorders. Significant ORs ranging from 2.3–36.5 were found for the SDQ predictive algorithms in relation to the corresponding diagnoses. The highest ORs were found for hyperkinetic and inattentive disorders, and the lowest for emotional disorders. Sensitivities ranging from 4.5–47.4, specificities ranging from 83.0–99.5, PPVs ranging from 5.0–45.5 and NPVs ranging from 90.6–99.0 were found for the SDQ predictive algorithms in relation to the diagnoses. The results support that the SDQ predictive algorithms are useful for screening at preschool-age to identify children at an increased risk of mental disorders in preadolescence. However, early screening with the SDQ predictive algorithms cannot stand alone, and repeated assessments of children are needed to identify, especially internalizing, mental health problems.\n"
        ],
      • "title": "The predictive validity of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire in preschool age to identify mental disorders in preadolescence"
      },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },
    • { },

Erik Hetzner

Jun 5, 2019, 12:11:07 PM6/5/19
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com, Priyam Maheshwari
Hi Priyam,

These are results that do contain the fields you are requesting. We index sub-documents as well as full documents. If you want to only receive the full document, try:

http://api.plos.org/search?q=publication_date:[2019-06-01T00:00:00Z%20TO%202019-06-04T23:59:59Z]%20and%20journal:%22PLoS%20ONE%22%20and%20article_type:%22Research%20Article%22&start=1&rows=100&fl=doi,abstract,title,author_display&fq=doc_type:full

best, Erik

On Tue, 04 Jun 2019 23:44:40 -0700,
Priyam Maheshwari <priyam.m...@researcher-app.com> wrote:

> [...]
> - "Else Marie Olsen",
> - "Charlotte Ulrikka Rask",
> - "Anne Mette Skovgaard",
> - "Pia Jeppesen"
> ],
> - "abstract": [
> - "\nThe Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) is a
> - "title": "The predictive validity of the Strengths and
> Difficulties Questionnaire in preschool age to identify mental disorders in
> preadolescence"
> },
> - { },
> - { },
> - { },
> - { },
> - { },
> - { },
> - { },
> - { },
>

> --
> [1.2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]

🐝 PLOS | OPEN FOR DISCOVERY
🐘 Erik Hetzner | Software Developer
📮 1160 Battery Street, Suite 225, San Francisco, CA 94111
📞 Main +1 415 624 1200

Erik Hetzner

Jun 5, 2019, 12:15:36 PM6/5/19
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com, Priyam Maheshwari
Hi Priyam,

Sorry, what I meant to say was:

These are results that do NOT contain the fields you are requesting with the `fl` parameter.

best, Erik

WhatOn Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:11:03 -0700,