No article display data, Still on "Loading Page"

Santiago M

Jul 22, 2014, 7:03:48 AM7/22/14
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community

I just upgraded to 3.3-beta. When I go into the articles section on the page is "Loading page" and does not load the content of the articles. (e.x: http://alm.naerjournal.es/articles). The same problem appears in the specific tabs: (ex: http://alm.naerjournal.es/articles/info:doi/10.7821/naer.2.2.72-81

Thank you very much for the support and continued development

Regards

Santiago

Martin Fenner

Aug 4, 2014, 11:49:33 AM8/4/14
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com
Santiago,

please excuse the slow response. What you see is a combination of two factors: a) errors in JSON parsing, since the API response has changed slightly for date-parts, and b) problems with caching. Both of these errors are fixed in the latest ALM release (3.3.2) from yesterday. Please let me know if you still have problems after upgrading, or report an issue at https://github.com/articlemetrics/alm/issues

Kind regards,

Martin