Facet by year?

scott_chamberlain

Sep 8, 2014, 1:36:22 AM9/8/14
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a way to do a facet search by year of publication?  I know there are various fields in the schema for date, but none that just have the year in them.  Perhaps there is a way to regex search on date, parse that out, the facet on that?

Thanks for your time!

Cheers, Scott Chamberlain

Chris Stubben

Sep 8, 2014, 11:48:35 AM9/8/14
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com

scott_chamberlain

Sep 8, 2014, 12:25:32 PM9/8/14
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks very much Chris!

Scott
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to plos-api-developers+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Martin Fenner

Oct 21, 2014, 4:49:13 AM10/21/14
to plos-api-...@googlegroups.com
Dear mailing list,

I am happy to announce the new Lagotto discussion forum at http://discuss.lagotto.io. We want to make this site the primary location to report bugs, ask support questions, or discuss current or upcoming features of the Lagotto (ALM) open source software. There are several advantages in doing this compared to a mailing list, and the Discourse software we are using (open source and Ruby and Rails just like Lagotto) is really great for this, not least because Jeff Atwood, one of the founders of Stack Overflow, is one of the people behind Discourse. The site is stll new and rough in many places, use the „Meta“ category to provide feedback on how we can improve the site.

Please continue to use this mailing list for all questions regarding the PLOS Search API.

Kind regards,

Martin Fenner
Technical Lead PLOS Article-Level Metrics Project