PLOS corups full download is constrained to publications O-Z...how to get A-N?

Ryan Moore

Mar 17, 2018, 10:56:21 PM3/17/18
to PLOS API Developers
On the "Text and Data Mining" section of the PLOS API website, there's a link to supposedly download the entire PLOS corpus as text. However, upon downloading and expanding the file, I see now that it is only publications starting with the letters O-Z (this is also reflected in the name of the file). I'm wondering where the rest of the corpus (i.e., publications starting with letters A-N) is and can be downloaded? I might just be missing something simple but I couldn't find the rest of the PLOS corpus as text anywhere else on the site or on the FTP site. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide me with!

Ryan