Question about reading data from salesforce in plone.

Otis Harrison

Jul 10, 2010, 1:57:05 AM7/10/10
to Plone Salesforce Integration
Hi, I was wondering how I could setup a way to read data from
salesforce into plone. I have been sending tons of information into
salesforce but I do not know how to read data from salesforce. Right
now I am trying to have a using log and with the salesforceauthplugin
pull back the information I sent to salesforce.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jon Stahl

Jul 10, 2010, 3:14:33 AM7/10/10
to plo...@googlegroups.com
SalesforceBaseConnector gives you the basic methods you need to read
data from Salesforce. A basic example of how to use it to display
Salesforce data in Plone (along with lots of other useful info) can be
found at:

http://plone.org/documentation/kb/integrating-plone-with-salesforce/showing-salesforce-data-as-content-in-plone

:jon