Issue 16 in salesforce-beatbox: Add support for using default assignment rule during objection creation (patch attached)

codesite...@google.com

Oct 1, 2013, 1:43:49 PM10/1/13
to plo...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 16 by soby...@gmail.com: Add support for using default assignment
rule during objection creation (patch attached)
http://code.google.com/p/salesforce-beatbox/issues/detail?id=16

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a Case through beatbox in an org with assignment rules configured
to assign the Case to a user other than the creator
2. Verify that the assignment rules did not run and the Case is still owned
by the creator

1. In most circumstances I've seen in my experience, records created
through the API should be processed through the assignment rules (which is
not the default). Even if it's not the majority of the cases, the SFDC API
supports a header option to decide whether to execute default assignment
rules during object creation. This option should be exposed through beatbox.

rev93, all

See patch

Attachments:
patch.diff 2.2 KB