Plone Symposium East

Elizabeth Leddy

Apr 13, 2010, 12:59:35 PM4/13/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Anyone heading out to Plone Symposium East? If there are enough women, I would love to do a BOF or a meetup or something...

Elizabeth Leddy
ele...@umich.edu / came...@gmail.com
707.776.6797

Trish Ang

Apr 13, 2010, 1:14:59 PM4/13/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could but my work def doesn't have the funds for conferences/out-of-state training right now (cursed budget cuts!). Looks like it'll be really good though, have fun!

Elizabeth Leddy

Apr 13, 2010, 1:18:31 PM4/13/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Hey Trish -

I have heard from reputable sources that if you want to go (and especially sprint) that you can post a blog and collect donations and people in the community will help.  Ping me if you want more info on that!

Liz

eleddy

May 5, 2010, 10:07:35 PM5/5/10
to PloneChix
Weeeeeeeeeeeeellll, I don't know if anyone in the end is going to pse
but there shall be BOF!

https://weblion.psu.edu/trac/weblion/wiki/PloneSymposiumEast2010/Bofs

hope to see you there!

Liz