LA Theme Sprint Themes?

Shane Graber

Sep 21, 2010, 11:22:55 AM9/21/10
to PloneChix
I happened on this blog post today and wondered if the themes that are
mentioned in it are available for download somewhere?

http://plonechix.blogspot.com/2010/09/la-theme-sprint-report.html

There were no links in the post to a repository of any kind and I
didn't see it in Plone's collective SVN.

Shane

Elizabeth Leddy

Sep 21, 2010, 11:41:58 AM9/21/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
They are currently packaging them right now. There is no standard for XDV theming packages so they are trying to work through that as well. If there is one you want in particular let me know and I'll get the source for you!

Shane Graber

Sep 21, 2010, 4:01:52 PM9/21/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Right now I'm looking at the Halcylon theme.  Are they in a version control repository someplace?

Shane