QA Team

1 view

Elizabeth Leddy

Jun 1, 2010, 9:03:06 PM6/1/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Me again!

Plone is looking to ramp up a QA team for Plone 4 releases, starting at 4.1 if I recall correctly. I know that no one likes QA, but if we have a gagillion people it will be super easy. I'm sure it will take a while to get things organized but if you are at all interested, please subscribe:

Note that QA team does not imply writing unit tests or code, although there is a potential for that. If you like arguing with developers in defense of the end user, please join in the discussion too - it's my hope that the team will have full authority to block releases if they are deemed unfit for end users! Ping me for more info.

Thanks and happy memorial day all!

Liz