tshirt-o-rama

Elizabeth Leddy

Feb 1, 2010, 12:30:21 PM2/1/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Hey hey -

Just want to get things going before pycon. Does anyone have the original eps or psd for the logo? I want to get something to the printer asap just in case it takes a while.

Liz

Trish Ang

Feb 2, 2010, 12:42:36 PM2/2/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Hrm sorry for the (really late) delay, attaching the logo from December. :)
plonechix-empowered-by.ai
plonechix-empowered-by.eps

Elizabeth Leddy

Feb 2, 2010, 12:48:20 PM2/2/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
oops - sorry - I was referring to the "theres no place like plone" jpg - I think veda said she might have it? I'm ordering shirts no later than friday since I found an awesome local deal. would prefer an eps to a jpg but if no one has it I'll convert it over and touch up.

Anyone?

<plonechix-empowered-by.ai><plonechix-empowered-by.eps>

catchatige...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2010, 1:01:23 PM2/2/10
to PloneChix
Call me stupid, but I can't figure out how to upload files here. Do I
have permissions to do that?

On Feb 2, 9:48 am, Elizabeth Leddy <camemb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oops - sorry - I was referring to the "theres no place like plone" jpg - I think veda said she might have it? I'm ordering shirts no later than friday since I found an awesome local deal. would prefer an eps to a jpg but if no one has it I'll convert it over and touch up.
>
> Anyone?
>
> On Feb 2, 2010, at 9:42 AM, Trish Ang wrote:
>

> > Hrm sorry for the (really late) delay, attaching the logo from December. :)

Elizabeth Leddy

Feb 2, 2010, 1:02:52 PM2/2/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
you should otherwise you can just email me.

there is a panel on the left I think that lets you upload or manage resources or whatever. it's not the most intuitive.

liz

catchatige...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2010, 1:13:42 PM2/3/10
to PloneChix
I uploaded it to the other workspace. Unfortunately, there is no left
panel here. :)

On Feb 2, 10:02 am, Elizabeth Leddy <camemb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you should otherwise you can just email me.
>
> there is a panel on the left I think that lets you upload or manage resources or whatever. it's not the most intuitive.
>
> liz

Elizabeth Leddy

Feb 4, 2010, 1:13:18 AM2/4/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
thanks! that was what I meant :)

catchatige...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2010, 1:14:42 PM2/4/10
to PloneChix
Cool. Can we create links between the two? Or settle on one blog /
workspace? I'm finding it hard to remember what's where. :)

Elizabeth Leddy

Feb 4, 2010, 3:17:24 PM2/4/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
yes - this is definitely something that needs to be done. we need to get a website together first though. I was hoping to look this weekend but I think I'm going to be doing a "why plonechix" piece instead since we really need it. Sooo, probably pycon then. Maybe we could do some kind of remote sprint? small? just to get shit together? I know joanna was talking about getting a plone site together for us and I think she got free hosting even. I've been slowly working a site design. life always gets in the way i guess :)

liz

JoAnna Springsteen

Feb 5, 2010, 10:36:55 AM2/5/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
I should be available this weekend if you need help Liz. Just ping me!