Special Grant Money for Women Attending Pycon 2010

eleddy

Dec 4, 2009, 1:27:37 PM12/4/09
to PloneChix
Despite the fact that I prefer to keep this announcement to myself and
eat up all the monies, I am spreading the word. Deadline is December
18. Get some ladies!

http://us.pycon.org/2010/registration/financial-aid/

eleddy

Dec 15, 2009, 6:21:44 PM12/15/09
to PloneChix
Just a reminder, the deadline is this Friday for finaid for pycon. I
also am rooming with a bunch of other pythonistas - if you want to
jump in and share room costs let me know. < $50 a night so far and the
more people the cheaper it will be.

liz

catchatige...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2009, 1:55:34 PM12/16/09
to PloneChix
Thanks for the heads up on this. I've just reminded the Seattle Plone
user group as well. If I hear of anyone here going, I'll be sure to
pass on your name.

- Veda