Diversity Mailing List and Statement

Elizabeth Leddy

Sep 7, 2010, 12:36:55 PM9/7/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ladies -

A few of you mentioned interest in helping out with the new Plone diversity group and the time is now! There is a new mailing list at

Additionally, I would like to get a diversity statement rolling for discussion by the board in bristol. I am SWAMPED lately and could really use some help on this.  I set up a wiki page to start brainstorming on this - any help is much appreciated: http://plonechix.pbworks.com/DiversityStatement

Thanks!

Liz

Trish Ang

Sep 7, 2010, 1:35:34 PM9/7/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com
Nice, I like that last diversity statement on the wiki page, really well-said & honest. Writing is definitely not my forté but I'll help throw out some ideas. Thanks for getting this started, Liz!

trish

Elizabeth Leddy

Sep 27, 2010, 2:06:43 PM9/27/10
to plon...@googlegroups.com