This Wednesday: World Plone Day 2012: Bristol

Matt Hamilton

Apr 23, 2012, 7:08:22 AM4/23/12
to Plone Users Wessex
Hi All,
Just a quick plug… we have decided at the last minute to hold a World
Plone Day event here in Bristol. World Plone day
is this coming Wednesday and there are over 35 events happening
worldwide.

The Netsight event is going to be pretty informal a low-key, just a
bunch of Plone developers doing a bit of show and tell about what they
have been doing etc. Plone is a global project, but we (Netsight) seem
to neglect doing much locally. Considering there are a number of Plone
companies in Bristol and last time I saw most of them was in San
Francisco at the Plone Conference it is a shame we don't get together
locally more often.

So here goes…

http://www.netsight.co.uk/blog/world-plone-day-2012-bristol-uk/

Netsight will be providing beer and pizza. It will be from 6pm this
Wednesday (25th April) until whenever at Netsight's office at 40
Berkeley Sq.

If you use Plone, or just curious about finding out more then come
along.

-Matt