Plone Meetup soon?

Matt Hamilton

Feb 15, 2010, 9:41:08 AM2/15/10
to Plone Users Wessex
Guys,
We've been pretty quiet here recently. I think we really need to get
the Plone Wessex group meeting again soon. Especially since the Plone
Conference will be in Bristol in October.

So, as an initial idea for a date how about Thurs 25th? 6pm at the
Watershed?

-Matt

Ben Glynn

Feb 15, 2010, 9:47:11 AM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com
That date is ideal for me. It has been too long, be good to see
everyone.

> --
> .

Dan Fairs

Feb 15, 2010, 9:49:34 AM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com

> So, as an initial idea for a date how about Thurs 25th? 6pm at the
> Watershed?

Isn't there a Ruby on Rails session on that day? I wouldn't want to start a fight :)

The day before - 24th - would be fine for me, to get another date out there.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Fairs <dan....@gmail.com> | http://www.fezconsulting.com/

James Guest

Feb 15, 2010, 9:50:43 AM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com
Good shout Matt, 25th is good for me.

James

Matt Hamilton

Feb 15, 2010, 9:51:05 AM2/15/10

On 15 Feb 2010, at 14:49, Dan Fairs wrote:

>> So, as an initial idea for a date how about Thurs 25th? 6pm at the
>> Watershed?
>

> Isn't there a Ruby on Rails session on that day? I wouldn't want to
> start a fight :)
>
> The day before - 24th - would be fine for me, to get another date
> out there.

OK, that works for me.. Weds the 24th.

Anyone else?

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton ma...@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd. Understand. Develop. Deliver

Fraser Stephens

Feb 15, 2010, 10:00:12 AM2/15/10
On 15 February 2010 14:51, Matt Hamilton <ma...@netsight.co.uk> wrote:
> OK, that works for me.. Weds the 24th.
>
> Anyone else?

You'll have to count me out of this pub session ^H^H^H meeting, as
that's moving day :-) However, this means I'll soon be living in
Abergavenny and so although still in the wrong country, at least it is
one where the national drink is not Buckfast and Irnbru.

F.

--
Fraser Stephens

James Guest

Feb 15, 2010, 10:08:03 AM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com
There is a Bristol Usability Group talk and meet-up on 24th (also
ending up in the Watershed).

How about Tuesday 23rd?

James.

Dan Fairs

Feb 15, 2010, 10:08:46 AM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com

> How about Tuesday 23rd?

That's good for me too.

Ben Glynn

Feb 15, 2010, 10:11:08 AM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com
And me

Matt Hamilton

Feb 15, 2010, 10:14:06 AM2/15/10

On 15 Feb 2010, at 15:08, Dan Fairs wrote:

>> How about Tuesday 23rd?
>

> That's good for me too.

Yup, good for me too. Any advances on Tues 23rd?

We are meant to be having Netsight drinks that evening, but seeing as
most of the Netsight people are Plone people we might as well kill two
birds with one stone.

Rick Hurst

Feb 15, 2010, 10:34:11 AM2/15/10

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Matt Hamilton <ma...@netsight.co.uk> wrote:

On 15 Feb 2010, at 15:08, Dan Fairs wrote:

How about Tuesday 23rd?

That's good for me too.

Yup, good for me too. Any advances on Tues 23rd?

We are meant to be having Netsight drinks that evening, but seeing as most of the Netsight people are Plone people we might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Tuesday 23rd is good for me, won't be able to get there until 7.30ish though. I've probably jinxed my chances of actually turning up, by announcing that i'm coming though...

--
Rick Hurst, Freelance Web Developer, Bristol, UK
http://olivewoodstudio.com

adam cheasley

Feb 15, 2010, 12:03:25 PM2/15/10
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Rick Hurst <rick....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That's good for me too.
>>

>> Yup, good for me too. Any advances on Tues 23rd?
>>
>> We are meant to be having Netsight drinks that evening, but seeing as most
>> of the Netsight people are Plone people we might as well kill two birds with
>> one stone.
>

> Tuesday 23rd is good for me, won't be able to get there until 7.30ish
> though. I've probably jinxed my chances of actually turning up, by
> announcing that i'm coming though...

I'll be there. That's supposed to be the chaostreff night, but seeing
as we haven't had a meeting for the past 5 or so months, I'm pretty
sure it won't be happening.

Matthew Wilkes

Feb 15, 2010, 3:10:09 PM2/15/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com
Count me in for ((Mon)|(Tues)|(Wednes)|(Thurs)|(Fri)|(Satur)|(Sun))day
the 2[0-9]((st)|(nd)|(rd)|(th))!

Matt

Rick Hurst

Feb 23, 2010, 5:21:52 AM2/23/10
to plone-use...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Rick Hurst <rick....@gmail.com> wrote:

Tuesday 23rd is good for me, won't be able to get there until 7.30ish though. I've probably jinxed my chances of actually turning up, by announcing that i'm coming though...

Still hoping to come along, but could be even later now - I may therefore end up having a pint by myself in the watershed, but if anyone is around for the long haul see you later!

Matthew Wilkes

Feb 23, 2010, 7:37:20 AM2/23/10

On 2010-02-23, at 1021, Rick Hurst wrote:

> Tuesday 23rd is good for me, won't be able to get there until
> 7.30ish though. I've probably jinxed my chances of actually turning
> up, by announcing that i'm coming though...

When are the rest of you turning up?

Matt