Seeking a reliable Plone developer to work on ethical website

Matt Fortnam

May 12, 2011, 11:25:41 AM5/12/11
to Plone Users Wessex
Dear Plone Users,

We are seeking a Plone developer to help us make Ecojam.org a reliable
site. We have been plagued with downtime and speed problems for some
time. We are also:
- Looking to redesign our home page.
- Seeking advice on fully integrating Facebook and Twitter

Please, please only offer your services if you will be able to offer
sufficient time to get the job done. We have had successive developers
promise to deliver jobs and then keep us waiting month after month.
Because we are very small, and rely on volunteer support and grant
funding, these delays have impacted the project dearly.

About Ecojam.org
Since its launch in Nov. 2008, Ecojam.org has become Bristol's largest
environmental network, with over 4000 members. Everything on the site
is posted by members, who share events, jobs, free stuff and news. We
have a team of 20 volunteer writers who report on Bristol's green and
ethical scene. Despite persistent technical problems, Ecojam has
proven to be successful. We now seek a reliable developer who we can
work with to take Ecojam to the next stages.

Please contact me at matt.f...@ecojam.org and restore my faith in
Plone developers!