More on the 3 day Plone bootcamp for end of August

David Bain

Aug 24, 2014, 4:24:06 PM8/24/14
to plone-users-jamaica
This is beta training and it is PWIW (pay what it's worth to you)

Sign up Here:

More information:
1. This is "beta" training, I'm using it to improve the quality of future Plone training
2. It is a Pay what it's worth (PWIW) and Pay before you start (PBYS) event. This means you determine what it's worth to you and pay on or before the first day.

The tentative  starting date (hey it's beta) is Thursday August 29, 2014 and will run to August 31, 2014.

Finally... we're trying to work our way through this manual http://plone-training.readthedocs.org to at least chapter 18, getting further will be brawta.

One of the outcomes of the training will be contributions to improving the training materials.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 8:12 AM, David Bain <david...@alteroo.com> wrote:
Shoot me an email if you're interested in participating in a Plone bootcamp at the end of this month.

--
-

--
-

-

Tarik Carey

Aug 24, 2014, 4:40:14 PM8/24/14
to David Bain, plone-users-jamaica
The 29th is a Friday.

Is it Thursday to Saturday or Friday to Sunday?
--
Tarik Carey

David Bain

Aug 24, 2014, 6:33:17 PM8/24/14
to Tarik Carey, plone-users-jamaica
Tarik,
It's supposed to be Thursday to Saturday.