spaces in topic URLs

Matt Fisher

Apr 6, 2010, 6:00:31 PM4/6/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com
This is the first of two small issues I found today while tooling with an otherwise working Quills Enabled blog v 1.7 on Plone 3.3.4

Most of my category kewords are single words, but I added a couple today that are two words (e.g. 'office posts')

The topic renders successfully, but incorrectly.

In other words, I can click on the Quills tag cloud and get sent to 'foo/bar/topics/office posts' -- with the whitespace in the URL, which AFAIR, breaks the convention, right?

Has anybody else noticed this behavior?

Jan Hackel

Apr 7, 2010, 2:51:35 AM4/7/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com
You mean the URL is not encoded? You will have the same problem with non-ASCII
characters. I think Plone itself will also generate such URLs.

Grüße
Jan Hackel