plone 4 compatibility

winnk

Sep 13, 2010, 9:09:09 PM9/13/10
to Plone: quills
Hi,
My second attempt to send to this list.

Are there any plans for Plone 4 compatibility?

Jan Hackel

Sep 14, 2010, 4:07:29 AM9/14/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com
It seems Quills is currently a little low on developers... I myself cannot
predict when or if I will have time to have a look. I did not even test drive
Plone 4, yet.

So there seem to be two choices: either wait and see or do it yourself...

Grüße
Jan Hackel

Winn King

Sep 14, 2010, 2:08:18 PM9/14/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for responding. I tried to fix it myself but it's over my head. I
do appreciate all the work you and others have done on this great
product. I've used it for several sites.
Winn