Traversal gets confused if there is a category with same name as folder

1 view

Matt Fisher

Apr 6, 2010, 6:04:29 PM4/6/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe this one's already been documented-- I should have thought of this as something to avoid already.

On Quills 1.7 on Plone 3.3.4, if you have a category with the same name as a folder in the site, Quills gets confused when rendering the topic.

For example, I had a folder named 'office' and a tag named 'office.'  Clicking any other tags in the Quills tag cloud rendered the 'foo/bar/topics/tag' structure fine, but clicking the 'office' tag threw an error.

My 30-second workaround was to rename the category keyword.

Jan Hackel

Apr 7, 2010, 2:47:45 AM4/7/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com
The whole traversal mechanism is rather fragile, though this bug should be
fixable. Please file a bug report.

Grüße
Jan Hackel