Python / Plone CMS developer needed for 30 days in Las Vegas.

Marc

May 27, 2011, 1:48:27 PM5/27/11
to Plone Lounge
Teknetex is assisting a client searching for a developer to support a
short term project assisting with an integration project in Las Vegas.
Experienced Python developer with Plone CMS experience.

Key Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• 5+ years of Python development experience
• Plone CMS
• Web Services / API / JSON (JavaScript Object Notation)

Additional Skills

• UI Design/Development experience is a plus

Teknetex Inc is a respected and driven technology solutions firm. We
approach each engagement with high standards and proven strategies
that satisfy clients by producing the desired results. Only by
bringing the intellectual capital that our clients need for their
success are we able to be successful.

Our clients are many of the most prestigious companies in the United
States and we understand that our relationships with skilled
professionals are our most valuable asset.

please contact me directly: marc . elliott at teknetex .[com]