[Evangelism] Plone at EuroPython: will you be there?

Maurizio Delmonte

Jun 6, 2012, 11:56:30 AM6/6/12
to plone-users, plone-de...@lists.sourceforge.net, evang...@lists.plone.org
Hi All!

EuroPython is approaching fast and we'd love to make a good presence for Plone there.
Everyone attending EuroPython is welcome to fill in this form:

We are preparing a t-shirt for everyone attending and willing to spot Plone at EuroPython, like we did at PyCon.
Besides, we would love to spread Plone as *the* professional CMS based on Python there, and we'd like to have people talking about Plone at the EP "helpdesk"  (https://ep2012.europython.eu/helpdesk).

Please share this mail to everyone that may be interested,

Maurizio

--

Maurizio Delmonte - [maurizio...@abstract.it]

Abstract Open Solutions [http://www.abstract.it] - Tel:  +39 081 06 08 213

Join me at EuroPython [http://goo.gl/mmV25]

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.it.html

Ai sensi del d.lgs. 196 del 30 giugno 2003, recante disposizioni per la tutela delle persone e di altri soggetti rispetto al trattamento dei dati personali, si precisa che questa email è inviata unicamente ai destinatari sopra esposti, con espressa diffida di leggerla, copiarla, diffonderla ed usarla senza autorizzazione. Se avete ricevuto questa email per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerla immediatamente e contattarci tramite uno dei recapiti sopra indicati.

Massimo Azzolini

Jun 6, 2012, 1:46:48 PM6/6/12
to Florian Friesdorf, plone-de...@lists.sourceforge.net, plone-users, evang...@lists.plone.org
Florian, if you'll decide to come pantless, may I have your disco pants? :D

Mizio: bunny ears!! that's a great idea! they will never forget us

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Florian Friesdorf <f...@chaoflow.net> wrote:

In the sense of eventually contributing to mass hysteria, a public mail
makes more sense than my previous private answer:

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:56:30 +0200, Maurizio Delmonte <maurizio...@abstract.it> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> EuroPython is approaching fast and we'd love to make a good presence for
> Plone there.
> Everyone attending EuroPython is welcome to fill in this form:
> http://goo.gl/7bWJC

YES - I will be at EuroPython! I will give a presentation about
dicttree/metachao and I'm happy to do so in a plone shirt!

> We are preparing a t-shirt for everyone attending and willing to spot Plone
> at EuroPython, like we did at PyCon.
> Besides, we would love to spread Plone as *the* professional CMS based on
> Python there, and we'd like to have people talking about Plone at the EP
> "helpdesk"  (https://ep2012.europython.eu/helpdesk).

I can't give a full YES here yet. But mostly likely I will end up at the
help desk with bunny ears or disco pants or pantless or sth.

see you at EuroPython!
flo
--
Florian Friesdorf <f...@chaoflow.net>
 GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083

Massimo Azzolini - RedTurtle
twitter: @massimoazzolini
skype: massimo_azzolini

Érico Andrei

Jun 6, 2012, 1:48:48 PM6/6/12
to Massimo Azzolini, plone-de...@lists.sourceforge.net, plone-users, Florian Friesdorf, evang...@lists.plone.org
I will bring my bunny ears!

Dylan Jay

Jun 7, 2012, 9:36:24 AM6/7/12
to Maurizio Delmonte, plone-de...@lists.sourceforge.net, plone-users, evang...@lists.plone.org

On 07/06/2012, at 1:56 AM, Maurizio Delmonte wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> EuroPython is approaching fast and we'd love to make a good presence
> for Plone there.
> Everyone attending EuroPython is welcome to fill in this form:
> http://goo.gl/7bWJC
>
> We are preparing a t-shirt for everyone attending and willing to
> spot Plone at EuroPython, like we did at PyCon.
> Besides, we would love to spread Plone as *the* professional CMS
> based on Python there,

I really like that slogan. Professional says its powerful, flexible,
fast, most used by professionals and doesn't set the expectation that
it is too simple.
Then later we can sell plone as the professional CMS that's now
simple :)

> and we'd like to have people talking about Plone at the EP
> "helpdesk" (https://ep2012.europython.eu/helpdesk).
>
> Please share this mail to everyone that may be interested,
>
> Maurizio
>

> --
>
> Maurizio Delmonte - [maurizio...@abstract.it]
>
> Abstract Open Solutions [http://www.abstract.it] - Tel: +39 081 06
> 08 213
>
> Join me at EuroPython [http://goo.gl/mmV25]
>

> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.it.html
>
> Ai sensi del d.lgs. 196 del 30 giugno 2003, recante disposizioni per
> la tutela delle persone e di altri soggetti rispetto al trattamento
> dei dati personali, si precisa che questa email è inviata unicamente
> ai destinatari sopra esposti, con espressa diffida di leggerla,
> copiarla, diffonderla ed usarla senza autorizzazione. Se avete
> ricevuto questa email per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerla
> immediatamente e contattarci tramite uno dei recapiti sopra indicati.

Maurizio Delmonte

Jun 14, 2012, 3:23:40 AM6/14/12
to plone-users, plone-de...@lists.sourceforge.net, evang...@lists.plone.org
All,

this is a last call to register for getting your Plone t-shirt for EuroPython.

If you are coming to Florence, please do it! :)

Maurizio