[Evangelism] deadline extended: Plone Symposium Midwest talks & registration

ngu...@uwosh.edu

Apr 7, 2014, 12:27:26 PM4/7/14
to plone-ev...@lists.plone.org

It's springtime in Oshkosh!  The polar ice cap has retreated, leaving behind a flattened landscape and alluvial plains.

If you’re wishing you’d submitted a talk proposal or if you forgot to register with the Early Bird discount, then you’re in luck. It turns out the deadlines were apparently as real as Cheetos Cheeteau perfume (a Wisconsin favourite) or Domino’s edible pizza box (Merika!).

Thus, while the you may have missed the deadlines last Tuesday, they have both been extended until next Friday, April 18.

We want to hear what you’ve been doing! So, if you have a story about how Plone has helped you or if you’re doing something cool with Plone, then you should be giving a talk.

For more information about talks and to submit your proposal(s), please see https://midwest.plonesymp.org/talk-proposals

Register before next Friday, April 18 and get the early bird rate: https://midwest.plonesymp.org/registration

Come learn, share, and make great connections!

    The Plone Rangers at UW Oshkosh

PS: If you think we're kidding about cheese, be sure to stop at
the Mars Cheese Castle if you're driving up from Chicago or Milwaukee.