[Evangelism] Visit Oshkosh before the glaciers come back! (one month to go until Plone Symposium Midwest)

T. Kim Nguyen

May 19, 2014, 3:49:46 PM5/19/14
to plone-ev...@lists.plone.org, Evang...@lists.plone.org, mark...@plone.org, plon...@lists.plone.org
Get your sled dogs in harness - only one month to go before the Symposium returns to Oshkosh, Wisconsin!

Please register by this Friday, May 23; we will be placing our t-shirt orders the following Monday.

Our full talks schedule is live:

For detailed descriptions of the 19 talks, see:

I’d also like to draw your attention to Dr. Curtis Odom’s “Strategic Thinking & Practices Workshop”.

Dr. Odom was my Information Technology Leadership Program coach in 2012 and he is very much in demand as a human capital strategist, change agent, and executive coach.  He brought us his leadership insights as a keynote speaker at last year’s Symposium, and this year he is back to help us acquire and put into practice skills in strategic thinking.  I urge you to take advantage of this great (and very cost-effective) workshop.

Our other great training classes, June 13-17:

Wisconsin PyCamp™
by Chris Calloway, one of the very best Python teachers and
long time Plone Foundation member
Plone Theming
by Chrissy Wainwright, expert practitioner and teacher of the
art of site theming, including some very high traffic sites
Pyramid for Plone Developers
by Agendaless Consulting (Tres Seaver, Chris McDonough,
Paul Everitt), co-founders/lead contributors/co-creators of to
the legendary Zope and Pyramid frameworks