Plivo Opensource documentation website is down

voip...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 4:09:34 PM4/25/18
to Plivo Opensource Users
It appears that Plivo Opensource documentation website is down for a long time. Can someone notify Plivo team to bring it online

http://docs.plivo.org/get-started/

Thx.

Saâd Benmansour

May 2, 2018, 4:30:42 AM5/2/18
to Plivo Opensource Users
No one found a working mirror yet ?
The day I came back here to get the address one last time to aspire the website I found out it went down :(

Rohit Gupta

May 2, 2018, 4:51:46 AM5/2/18
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Saâd Benmansour <sbenm...@gmail.com> wrote:
No one found a working mirror yet ?
The day I came back here to get the address one last time to aspire the website I found out it went down :(

Saâd Benmansour

May 2, 2018, 5:12:09 AM5/2/18
to Plivo Opensource Users
Thanks Rohit, but the "Plivo Documentation" link on that page seems down too.

On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 9:51:46 AM UTC+1, Rohit wrote:

Cheers,

Rohit Gupta
http://www.rohit.io

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Saâd Benmansour <sbenm...@gmail.com> wrote:
No one found a working mirror yet ?
The day I came back here to get the address one last time to aspire the website I found out it went down :(

virendra singh

May 2, 2018, 5:17:04 AM5/2/18
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
HI,

Use this source GitHub,

Try this,

Download the shell script

i.   wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/plivo/plivoframework/raw/master/scripts/plivo

_install.sh

 Run the script for installation

i.   bash plivo_install.sh /usr/local/plivo

VIRENDRA SINGH
Software Engineer

Rohit Gupta

May 2, 2018, 5:19:40 AM5/2/18
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rohit, but the "Plivo Documentation" link on that page seems down too.
True. It is not maintained.

You may still find the docs using internet archive. Sample link: https://web.archive.org/web/20130314113745/http://docs.plivo.org/

Cheers,

Rohit Gupta
http://www.rohit.io

Saâd Benmansour

May 2, 2018, 5:59:17 AM5/2/18
to Plivo Opensource Users
Thanks Rohit, that was extremely helpful !
--
VIRENDRA SINGH
Software Engineer