[Hacktoberfest @ PESU] Hack Day 2019

madhav jivrajani

Oct 20, 2019, 2:35:08 AM10/20/19
to Plivo Opensource Users
Greetings!
My name is Madhav and I am a part of the PES Open Source Community.

We at PES University, Bangalore are conducting our very own hack day as part of a 2 day official Hacktoberfest event on the 28th of October and we would love to have your representatives guide our students on any issues you may have open on your repositories and provide them with a learning opportunity while making them aware of OpenSource and the work your company does in this field.

Please feel free to contact me for any further queries.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Regards,
Madhav