subset in PLINK --hardy

louise.b...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 6:11:44 AM2/11/19
to plinkseq-users
Hello group,

I have tried to perform --hardy on my dataset, but now I want only a part of my individuals at a time.

Now i've done --within. This gives the same result als withou --within (Yes I've put a file behind it ;))
Then I found --keep-cluster. This made me happy because It had different results, But it gives me 22 out of 23 individuals in my file.
And when I want a different cluster (offcourse with another file) It gives the error that no individuals are left.

All files used are in the right format.

I just really want to know what goes wrong.

Thank you in advance