the files for the tutorial are not accessible

dgri...@umaryland.edu

Nov 18, 2015, 4:42:41 PM11/18/15
to plinkseq-users
The files you've provided for the tutorial are not accessible:

wget http://atgu.mgh.harvard.edu/plinkseq/dist/tutorial/pseq-tut1.tar.gz

--2015-11-18 16:31:59--  http://atgu.mgh.harvard.edu/plinkseq/dist/tutorial/pseq-tut1.tar.gz

Resolving atgu.mgh.harvard.edu... 155.52.206.145

Connecting to atgu.mgh.harvard.edu|155.52.206.145|:80... connected.

2015-11-18 16:31:59 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Thank you,

Dmitry

Kevin RUE

Jan 7, 2016, 9:34:45 AM1/7/16
to plinkseq-users, dgri...@umaryland.edu
Hi all,

I would appreciate those tutorial files as well. I can see it has been almost two months since the original message in this thread.

I am struggling to learn how to use the software without an example of input files.

Thank you in advance
Kevin

bat...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 7:25:06 AM1/12/17
to plinkseq-users, dgri...@umaryland.edu
I am also having the same problem. I think that the program is not maintained at all. The latest version is from July 2014 and the links do not work. I don't think anyone will respond :(

It is frustrating.

Kevin RUE

Jan 12, 2017, 8:05:47 AM1/12/17
to plinkse...@googlegroups.com, dgri...@umaryland.edu
Yes, I haven't heard back since my original post. I moved on, unfortunately :/