missing result in assoc output

Osama Aziz

Jul 6, 2024, 7:50:26 AM (10 days ago) Jul 6
to plink2-users
Hi! I have performed the assoc test in my case-control study. However, my association test doesn't get any INFO ANF MAF data in my output. can you please help me to perform the Polygenic risk i need them to do my study further.
thanks
Screenshot 2024-07-06 194958.png

Christopher Chang

Jul 8, 2024, 3:41:41 PM (8 days ago) Jul 8
to plink2-users
1. plink 1.x --assoc has been obsolete for more than a decade.  At minimum, it is standard to include top principal components (computed with e.g. --pca) as covariates in a logistic/Firth regression (plink 1.x --logistic, plink 2.0 --glm adds a fallback to Firth regression when logistic regression fails to converge in time).  The top of the --glm documentation also links to several other programs implementing modern approaches.
2. You should also reread the documentation for the polygenic risk software package you are using.