Additive

fatma.b...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2022, 9:34:50 AM4/27/22
to plink2-users
Hi Chris,

I would like to test the association between different SNPs and a marker, however, by using
PLINK command:

./plink2 --bfile NewFileWithSNPsInABCG5GRCh37new --pheno AllPhenotypes.txt --pheno-name CAMPE --covar Cova.txt --covar-name S1,S2,S4,S10,S17 --linear --out name_ABCG5_AssoCampe_S1_S2_S4,S10,S17

an additive model was built. However, I would like to know if – for example – there is a difference at all between AA, AB and BB. I am not specifically  looking for additive / dominant / recessive models. But I would like to compare the three genotype. Is a command for that in PLINK?

Thank you in advance,
Fatma

Christopher Chang

Apr 28, 2022, 2:17:03 PM4/28/22
to plink2-users
Is there anything wrong with the additive/dominant/recessive models for your purposes?  Please spell out, in detail, something you're looking for that is not covered by them.