Request for help: statically linking to LAPACK on 32-bit Linux

Christopher Chang

Jun 3, 2013, 2:43:04 AM6/3/13
to wdis...@googlegroups.com
I can currently produce 32-bit Windows WDIST builds with statically-linked LAPACK, but I cannot do the same for 32-bit Linux.  If anyone thinks they can help rectify this sad state of affairs, please comment here.

(It's not terribly high-priority since most of WDIST is built around hand-coded SSE2 loops rather than LAPACK function calls so far, but I plan to work on multidimensional scaling in the near future and I suspect that will boil down to a LAPACK call.)