Problem with importing data into plink

Rakan

Apr 25, 2015, 12:17:07 PM4/25/15
to plink...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I need help with running PLINK on Mac OSX . I can not upload my data , which is in tab-delimitted text format, for some reason I can't call the file in PLINK?

I want to run association test , to creat PED.file ==>  I had to copy my  data  from excel to  text edit -save it as text file - try to import it from terminal -did it work :(

I would really appreciated if  any one provide me with a good resource to learn PLINK (other than the PLINK website) I would really appreciated .

Thanks on advance.

Matt Neville

May 22, 2015, 7:28:40 AM5/22/15
to plink...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When you cut and paste from excel are there any empty cells, i.e. do you just select the data to be pasted or the whole rows or columns.  Sometimes empty cells get carried across in the text file.

matt