Additional allele_ct_bases in score report for haploid

choish...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2022, 11:01:24 AM3/10/22
to plink2-dev
Hi Chris,

Was looking at the code and I noticed that on line 6372 of the plink2_matrix_calc.cc file, there is an additional

allele_ct_bases[qsr_idx] += 2;

From my understanding, the allele_ct_bases is storing the number of allele of the specific chromosome for the specific qrange. 6372 is part of the if case for non-x haploid chromosome and on line 6360, an allele count of 1 (presumably because of haploid) was added to allele_ct_bases. So I was confused why on 6372, and additional allele count of 2 is added. Would that be a bug?

Thanks

Sam

Chris Chang

Mar 10, 2022, 12:51:52 PM3/10/22
to choish...@gmail.com, plink2-dev
Hmm, yes, I’m pretty sure that’s a bug.  Will confirm and post updated binaries tonight.

Christopher Chang

Mar 10, 2022, 9:21:00 PM3/10/22
to plink2-dev
Bugfix is posted.